Spanish Blog Writer
Domestika is looking for a Spanish Blog Writer.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
Today, Domestika produces online courses. We share editorial content for and with the best creative people in the world. We run creative events where teachers, creative professionals, and students all have the chance to share experiences, ideas, and projects.
What does a Blog Writer do at Domestika?
You will work within the Spanish blog team in a friendly, fun, and versatile work environment. This team is part of the Content department. Your responsibility will be to think of, create, and write editorial content related to creativity and its current trends, as well as Domestika courses. You will also participate in the editorial line and you will be able to lead projects within the team.
• Training related to the creation and writing of content.
• Excellent written and oral ability to express yourself in Spanish.
• Advanced English level.
• 5 or more years of experience writing and selecting relevant content for an audience. Experience writing creative content will be valued.
• 5 or more years of experience devising and creating in the digital field (media, content, social networks, advertising, marketing).
• Knowledge of Spanish-speaking audiences: South American countries and Spain.
• SEO knowledge.
• Having a portfolio.
It is a plus:
• Editorial strategy experience.
• Knowledge of other languages.
• You are passionate about everything creative.
• You transform your creativity into pieces that connect with your audience.
• You are able to create new formats, design them, and communicate them effectively with all the members of your team.
• You have the ability to understand the values of the brand and transfer them to writing in the pieces you work on.
• You not only think and write, you also have discretion and autonomy to find and solve problems within projects and the workflow.
• You have the ability to work hand in hand with the editor to create various types of creative content.
• Your mother tongue is SEO content writing, taking into account how the audience thinks, and you are familiar with creative jargon, current affairs, and trends.
• You have experience working with multidisciplinary teams and you are able to communicate your ideas effectively.
• You have the sensitivity and artistic judgment to select topics, create content, and implement articles for a blog.
• You pursue excellence in every project.
• You have take great responsibility in meeting deadlines and a demanding weekly workload.
• You enjoy working as a team.
• You are proactive, suggest ideas, present new formats, and adapt to new platforms.
• You are flexible and move with ease in demanding and changing work environments.
• You are positive.
• You are an advocate of creativity.
• You communicate with clarity and passion and transmit it to the people who work with you.
• You know how to use your sensitivity and common sense.
What do we offer?
• Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• An active work environment in which you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues, and develop your professional career.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
Sueldo: According to experience