Social Media Manager (France)
At Domestika we are looking for a French Social Media Manager.
Your main responsibility will be to manage Domestika’s social networks in France, creating relevant content and taking care of the constant growth of the community in those networks. In addition, as a Social Media Manager, you must be proactive in generating content proposals that help improve the performance of the different profiles based on constant analysis of the performance of the channels, so mastering the necessary measurement tools is essential.
You will work on the Social Media team and side by side with different areas within Marketing, participating in the creation of communication content.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a French Social Media Manager do at Domestika?
• You will be the voice of Domestika on social networks for the French market. You will know the brand thoroughly and be able to express its attributes in a coherent and consistent way on those networks.
• You will create content and manage Domestika’s social networks to take care of and improve the reach of our organic content.
• You will propose actions to generate engagement by followers on social networks.
• You will measure the day-to-day performance of the different networks and draw conclusions to improve it and make our presence in these channels increasingly more relevant.
• You will monitor and constantly improve the metrics of different social networks according to the established KPIs.
• You will monitor your competitors’ activity and stay up to date with trends on social media.
• You have 3 or more years of experience managing social networks in startups or e-commerce with large audiences and with a focus on conversion.
• You have experience with international accounts.
• Your mother tongue is French.
• You have an advanced level of English.
• Spanish knowledge is a plus.
• You have experience working remotely.
• You are independent and proactive.
• You have experience executing growth hacking strategies.
• You have excellent communication skills, especially writing.
• You are able to assimilate the personality of the brand and express yourself in a coherent way on our networks.
• You have experience with management tools, analytics, and monitoring social networks (G. Analytics, HootSuite, Trello, Monday, etc).
What do we offer?
• Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A challenge (or several) with a creative, dynamic, demanding, and collaborative team.
• Unlimited access to our course catalog.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
Sueldo: A convenir