Social Media Designer (Advanced English)
At Domestika we’re looking for a Social Media Designer (Advanced English) – Remote – Time Zone GMT or GMT+1.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers in the creative field. From this grew a community of over 1.5 million people who are curious and passionate about learning new skills.
Today, Domestika produces online courses. We share editorial content for and with the best creative people in the world. We run creative events where teachers, creative professionals, and students all have the chance to share experiences, ideas, and projects.
What does the Social Media Designer do at Domestika?
You will work within the Media team, in a friendly, fun and versatile work environment. Your responsibility will be to design communication pieces for our channels (Instagram, YouTube and Facebook) and our platforms (Domestika website and forum).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• 5 or more years of experience designing content in the digital field (social media or advertising) in the US market.
• Ability to detect artistic and design trends in the USA, on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest and know how to transfer them to your daily work.
It is a plus:
• Knowledge of Portuguese and Spanish.
• Knowledge of Cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects.
• You are passionate about everything creative.
• You have an advanced level of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
• You have knowledge of photo retouching: color correction, trimming, recomposition and other tools that will lead your work to excellence.
• You have knowledge of graphic composition and know how to apply them.
• You have a solid artistic and aesthetic criteria.
• You are passionate about Instagram and the entire ecosystem of social networks.
• You are quick and effective detecting trends, selecting topics and creating content that is consistent with the values of the company.
• You are able to create new formats, design and communicate them effectively.
• You have an innate ability to understand brand values and translate them graphically.
• You’re a team player.
• You’re proactive, suggesting ideas, introducing new formats and adapting to new platforms.
• You‘re flexible and thrive in fast-moving environments.
• You’re positive.
• You’re a champion of creativity.
• You communicate clearly and passionately when leading your team.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative and multicultural team.
• A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues and grow professionally.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
Here you can see some examples of the Media content:
• Feed de IG: https://www.instagram.com/domestika/
• Confessions YT : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ebfx63_OY8
• Domestika Diary: Emma Hanquist IGTV: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBGK4rOiwkJ/
• Live en FB: https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=1590799097749552&ref=watch_permalink
Sueldo: A convenir