SEO Outreach Specialist Junior
Are you passionate about Link building? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment, love startup culture and are able to adapt to the changing needs of the business as it scales? Then this is a place for you!
As an SEO Outreach Specialist you should be familiar with link building strategies, have a strong understanding of SEO concepts, and be eager to take on new challenges!
Who we are:
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the European leader of everyday products customisation.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make possible the customization of almost any product (bags, notebooks, mugs, keychains, stickers, magnets, t-shirts …) in any possible technique but also to deliver it in the fastest time and highest quality.
Camaloon is also one of ITNIG’s fast-growing companies such as Factorial, Quipu, Parkimeter and others. It is a great place to learn from ridiculously talented professionals, where we have interesting discussions and debates about different solutions to similar problems in all new businesses.
Be a part Of a Team Where You Will:
– Develop tactics and repeatable methodologies to successfully acquire brand mentions and links for Camaloon
– Research and identify opportunities across the web to gain exposure
– Perform keyword research & prepare content for link-building campaigns accordingly
– Contact and build relationships with other websites and blog owners
– Stay updated about new link building strategies and regularly contribute new tactics and ideas to the team
– Review outreach and response templates to ensure messages adhere to both the client’s brand and quality standards
– Ensure that our PR efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals
What we would like you to have:
– Native English or French. Other languages would be a plus, especially Spanish.
– At least 1 year of experience in online marketing, especially in link building, and/or master in Digital Marketing.
– Some experience with Ahrefs, Majestic and Google Sheets would be a plus.
– Basic HTML knowledge.
– Strong interpersonal skills and be comfortable communicating with the media.
– Ability to work independently and within a team.
– Attention to detail.
– Result-oriented, hard-working person.
– Able to proofread content
– Strong organization skills.
– Willing to have a long-term, stable job in SEO and online marketing.
– Curiosity and ability to generate creative ideas.
What You’ll Find When Working At Camaloon
– High growth environment, which will give you a unique opportunity for professional growth as well as a personal investment.
– Young and multicultural environment.
– Fast-paced career progression.
– Provide you with continuous challenge and room for learning.
– Subsidized Health Insurance with Axa.
– Subsidized Gym Membership with Andjoy.
– Free Lavazza coffee every day.
– Discount on speciality coffee and food in our Itnig-coffice.
– Summer BBQs, Volleyball tournaments, ping pong championships and fall parties.
– Tech, Marketing and Sales events, and workshops on site.
For additional information on Camaloon, please visit Camaloon.com
At Camaloon we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Sueldo: According to experience