Senior UX Designer
At Domestika we’re looking for a Senior UX Designer.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 4 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Senior UX Designer at Domestika do?
UX Designers at Domestika build one of the largest growing creative communities. As such, oru UX Designers aim to inspire and to demonstrate smart, beautiful design. They are members of a mission-driven cross functional team that includes engineers, product managers and analysts. They participate in all stages of the product life cycle. They ideate, define, guide, most importantly, build all new features. They are domain experts, take ownership, and lead.
• 5+ year of experience as a UX designer on a customer-facing B2C product.
• Experience in solving UX problems, such as usability or findability, using creative approach.
• A strong online Design Portfolio.
• Are highly collaborative and communicative – you work daily with product managers, engineers, and analysts.
• You are modest, have social skills and love what you do. You take ownership!
• Have experience with agile methodologies – SCRUM, Kanban or similar.
• Preferably, have experience working with remote teams, contributing to paired programming and code review.
• Preferably, worked in the past in designing native apps for e-commerce or e-learning products.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• Fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues and grow professionally.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
Sueldo: A convenir