Senior Product Designer
En remoto, Freelance
At The Shiff we are looking for a Senior Product Designer with a predominately product focus and mindset. A desire to elevate the product visually and functionally. Enjoys working with a small team, self-starter, but also a huge team player with an empathetic, positive personality.
· Take end-to-end responsibility by creating design deliverables that serve the needs of both business and technology.
· Own full-stack design process—from exploration to interaction wireframes to polished UI designs to detailed UX specs.
· You will plan and execute discovery sprints, which take into account business needs and agency culture.
· Demonstrate good judgment in choosing appropriate deliverables, such as user stories and use cases, workflows, prioritized feature lists, conceptual diagrams, information architecture, wireframes, low-fidelity mockups, and click-through prototypes.
· You will be responsible for ensuring tight feedback loops between development and design and end-users, such that the team is rapidly learning, iterating, and delivering products with the highest value to the users.
· Evangelize new interface guidelines and design patterns.
· Use a combination of lean, agile and human-centered design practices and methodologies.
· 3+ years designing mobile product experiences, both app and web-based and preferably in the content space.
· Ability to rapidly iterate and produce multiple concepts.
· Experience in working with multiple stakeholders.
· Ability to work with teams and multiple stakeholders across the globe in different time zones.
· Great English and Spanish communication skills to be able to articulate your concepts and vision.
· A willingness to learn.
· Great organizational skills.
· Ability to fit within a startup culture that celebrates efficiency and making an impact.
· Not afraid to fail but is driven by success.
· Knowledge of working with Figma, Sketch, Flinto, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision.
What we offer:
· This is a freelance, but full-time position.
· Flexible hours, we like to focus on results.
· The opportunity to work for big companies and recognized startups.
· A competitive salary negotiable based on experience.
· Work in a dynamic and passionate environment with great company culture.
Sueldo: 2500€ – 3000€
Tags: Freelance, Remoto