En remoto, Freelance
About Sendin & Asociados
Sendín & Asociados is a strategic design studio founded in 1985. We partner with bold organizations who value the power of design.
Through a design-led strategy we design concepts, brands and narratives that build and strength emotional connections and elevates businesses on the new paradigm. We capture brand potential and purpose and translate them into business value. We create value and impact through design.
We use design as a strategic tool to understand customer needs, discover new opportunities, make it right decisions and to define innovative, experiential and visually-dynamic experiences that are meaningful, engaging and the customers actually want.
We take our craft seriously, great design can not happen without passion, intelligence and personal commitment.
We’re looking for a talented senior designer to join our growing design team and work
across a diverse range of projects including digital, print and branding (5+ years of professional experience minimum).
As a passionate and talented senior designer, you’ll have the ability and initiative to take
control of briefs and help to develop the creative with a solid understanding of all aspects of the
design process: from concept through to artwork.
You’ll be able to look for new ways to push boundaries, translating brand and marketing objectives into beautiful and clear visual communication.
• 5+ years of experience as a designer.
• Proficiency of Adobe Suite, Sketch, Microsoft Office 365 and Mac OS X Suite.
• Strong conceptual design ability and thought process.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the confidence to defend and discuss your work.
• An awareness of current culture and design trends.
• A strong portfolio of work.
• Ability to produce cutting edge creative work, with a high degree of understanding of design, including typography and layout.
• Experience working within creative agencies and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong experience in branding, digital environments, creative direction and artworking.
• Understanding of front-end development techniques and a basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
• Working knowledge of Cinema 4D, After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut X, HTML/CSS.
• Experience working with agile and design thinking methodologies.
• Experience creating content for media.
• Experience in print and/or filmmaking.
Sendín & Asociados
Tags: Freelance, Remoto