RISK MANAGER – INFORMATION SYSTEM
Madrid, Madrid provincia
Contribuirás a acabar con el hambre en el mundo por …
The Operations Department is responsible for coordinating, supporting and guiding the organization to optimize resources and ensure maximum impact of our interventions and mission strategies, in accordance with our mandate. The Department ensures that it responds to the needs of stakeholders on time and with high quality and further focuses on and strengthens alliances to complement capacities for scaling up of our programs. The Operations Department consequently integrates sector risks into a comprehensive risks management approach while ensuring a sustainable organization growth.
The Risk Manager is part of Action Against Hunger Macro-Process One (1) “Humanitarian Awareness” and works under the supervision of the Risk Management Officer in Madrid, Spain. The main objective of the Risk Manager is to drive the international risk project activities and provide required support to reach its objectives. Eventually, he/she contributes to the organizational commitment towards ISP 2020 on improved knowledge and information management systems to facilitate informed decision-making.
During the job performance, he/she ensures that there is a solid contribution approach used from network/field level for the development/adjustment of methodologies and tools provisioned under the project.
Furthermore, the Risk Manager shall maintain a direct functional responsibility relationship with focal points of international risk group and having as a crosscutting axis the importance of fostering a culture of risk management throughout the organization.
Las principales actividades que desempeñaras son las siguientes:
- Provide time-bound capacity support to achieve key activities provisioned under the Risk International Project.
- Lead the design and development of new risk management related platforms/information systems in line with existing project developments and in close consultation with international risk group members.
- Provide technical guidance from the risk management point of view in the design of the fields and steps that shall be included in each platform in line with organization internal regulations and compliance with major donors polices.
- Ensure that the digitization of information system and platforms goes hand in hand with data management, keeping in mind that data is knowledge, and knowledge leads to better decisions at organization level
- Ensure coherent and systematic digitized mechanisms developed for each platform and information system at the network level while ensuring all the information systems are inter-connected and integrated with other relevant organization information systems.
- Draw implementation plans for the platforms and provide direct support to pilot offices and missions in the implementation of new tools and ensure that the implementation of platform is carried out through constant monitoring.
- Support in development of manual and guides for enhancing our employees’ capabilities at the HQ and field level for usage of these platforms and provide workshop and trainings through visits or virtual sessions.
- Lead the Policies harmonization study and gap analysis, suggest and/or develop specific policy and tool document under supervision of the international risk management group.
- Provide support to Head of Risk Management as focal point of risk international group in conducting its duties and responsibilities as to ensure his responsibilities towards international risk group and project.
- Ensure all the key discussions during the “International Risk Project” implementation is documented through meeting notes, presentation, and SharePoint update.
Esta descripción encaja contigo?
- Knowledge preferably about law, politics, international relations or similar.
- Expertise in Information Systems/Platforms conceptual design towards digitalization. Technical knowledge on various aspects of risk policies and protocols governs humanitarian organization operation. High knowledge of risk management concepts.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in crafting policies and procedures for risks management by development of methodology and tools, Experiences in concept development of information and analysis system and data bases.
- Knowledge of humanitarian sectors risks and their mitigation methodologies, various type of incident and crisis management concept in humanitarian sector.
- Preferably but not mandatory – Knowledge of Action against Hunger information analysis and knowledge of tools and procedures of Action Against Hunger
- Fluent in English; (Spanish and/or French is an added value)
- Understanding of advanced Information Systems/Platforms digitalization setup. Windows domain (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook)
- Availability to travel, for short periods of time.
- Valuable previous experience on issues related to the promotion of gender equality or personal commitment to gender equality.
Nuestro paquete retributivo:
- Integración en una organización dinámica, de reconocido prestigio profesional con proyección internacional.
- Basado en: Madrid
- Contrato temporal hasta el 31/12/2020.
- Remuneración entre 31.200 euros y 33.800 euros basado en la experiencia profesional.
- Acceso a planes de retribución flexible (seguro médico, transporte, tickets guardería).
- Conciliación entre la vida personal y profesional, con opción de flexibilidad horaria, jornada intensiva y posibilidad de acogerte a nuestro programa de teletrabajo.
- 25 días laborables de vacaciones anuales.
- Tickets restaurante.
Accion Contra el Hambre