Madrid, Madrid provincia
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 50 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into – the largest event in the world in 2020!
About the Role
The Research team at Fever increases revenue and customer and partner satisfaction by identifying and implementing improvements. We work to make every experience five stars.
We are looking for a Research Intern, who is ambitious and eager to learn more about experience design, e-commerce or / and advertising, to help grow the Research team.
We want to establish Fever as the world-leading platform for leisure experiences, and to build a world-leading Research department along the way.
You will be designing and executing research methodologies to answer business questions together with teams such as Marketing, UX Design or User Support, as well as presenting the results of your research to high-level stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity for those interested in experience design, e-commerce & digital product and / or marketing & sales.
- Receiving and analysing feedback from partners, customers and non-customers.
- Identifying business opportunities from this and other primary and secondary research.
- Preparing & delivering concise, effective recommendations for teammates and partners.
- Supporting implementation of recommendations and tracking their business impact.
- Learning from this all along the way, and getting better every time you do it.
- Increasing commercial metrics of particular experiences.
- Increasing commercial metrics of web & app platforms as a whole.
- Supporting teammates with insights on Product, Content and Acquisitions.
- Making every Fever experience 5
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a Grado / Bachelor’s or Posgrado / Master’s programme, and able to work in our Madrid office throughout the school year on a part/full time basis.
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Go-ahead type of person, organised and motivated.
- Creative thinker who likes to bring new ideas to the table.
- Can demonstrate ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup.
- Fluency in English.
- Fluency in Spanish, or willingness to learn it.
- Fluency in German appreciated.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work successfully across many disciplines.
Perks & Benefits
- Paid internship at a start-up out to change the global entertainment & leisure landscape.
- Great work environment with a team of young, talented & ambitious people to learn with.
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth.
- Work with one of the best UX researchers in Spain.
- Excellent office location in the heart of Madrid.
- Coffee & drinks.
- 40% discount on all events on Fever!
Powered by JazzHR