At Domestika we’re looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team.
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible of creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identify quality problems.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers in the creative field. From this grew a community of over 1,5 million people who are curious and passionate about learning new skills.
Today, Domestika produces online courses. We share editorial content for and with the best creative people in the world. We run creative events where teachers, creative professionals, and students all have the chance to share experiences, ideas and projects.
What a Quality Assurance Engineer does at Domestika?
• Test current products and identify deficiencies.
• Suggest solutions to identified product problems.
• Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction.
• Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy.
• Collaborate inside the Product&Engineering team to ensure consistent project execution.
• Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement.
• Oversee continuous improvement projects.
• Collect quality data.
• Identify KPIs for product quality.
• Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management.
• Experience as a QA Engineer.
• Experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test • • • Driven Development Strategies and others.
• Experience with software QA automated tools and processes.
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Team player.
• Good time-management skills.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative and multicultural team.
• Fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along your colleagues and grow professionally.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
Sueldo: A convenir