Project Manager International Expansion
At Domestika we’re looking for a Project Manager International Expansion – Remote – GMT and GMT +2 Time Zones.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Project Manager International Expansion do at Domestika?
You will be part of the Markets team working across all regions that Domestika operates. The Project Manager International Expansion will support the Market’s leadership team to drive special projects, cross-functional initiatives as well helping to build out organizational structures, keeping track of objectives and KPIs and implementing robust processes/systems to improve performance and productivity.
The person will work across multiple teams fostering and driving cross functional collaboration between the local countries and central functions. The person is expected to provide clear updates on progress, blockers and risk to the operating plan. This is a unique opportunity to be part of building out Domestika’s international operations as well as the brand and community in each local market.
• You have at least 3 years of experience directly related to project management in digital companies.
• You are an excellent Project Manager and use tools (Trello, Monday,…) for coordination with different teams.
• You are extremely structured, organized, and capable of designing and improving processes, anticipating the needs of the organization.
• You have analytical skills and have a data-driven attitude in everything you do. You excel using spreadsheets.
• You are able to quickly build trusting relationships across a company.
• You can communicate fluently in Spanish and English.
Would be a plus:
• Your English verbal and written communication skills are excellent.
• You are organized and have leadership skills.
• You are quality and detail-oriented.
• You have proven abilities in project and resource planning.
• You enjoy working in a remote multi-language/multi-cultural environment.
• You’re a team player.
• You’re proactive about suggesting ideas.
• You’re flexible and open to feedback.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• Fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
Sueldo: A convenir