Programming Manager (native German)
At Domestika we are looking for a Programming Manager (native German) to continue expanding and improving our course offer in the community.
Your main responsibility will be leading all the processes associated with the research and curation of local teaching talent as well as the pitch of content ideas to develop Domestika’s German-speaking courses.
You will contribute to the creation of German-speaking courses at Domestika. You will be part of the Programming team, and work closely with the Marketing and Production team.
Domestika is one of the creative communities with the highest growth and projection in the creative industry. It was born as a small but vibrant community of creative professionals eager to share knowledge and learn from each other.
A few years ago, based on its founding idea, Domestika broadened its vision by designing and producing online courses for people who want to learn and grow professionally together with the best teachers. From this idea, a community of more than 5 million people emerged who share the same passion for learning and creative curiosity.
What does a Programming Manager do at Domestika?
• Creating relationships with an ever-growing database of creative leaders and up-and-coming creative talent within the German-speaking industry.
• Selecting the best creative professionals within their field of expertise to develop courses at Domestika.
• Pitching content ideas in a number of creative disciplines.
• Developing a local strategy for the German-speaking market.
• Working together with global Category Managers to make sure both local and global strategies are aligned.
To be an excellent Programming Manager at Domestika, you have / can:
• Sensitivity and ability to work with artists and creative professionals, identifying talents of big interest in the community and helping them turn that talent into high-quality content.
• Identify, select and suggest content ideas for potential teachers within the categories we work in.
• Excellent Project Management skills. Capable of managing several tasks at the same time.
• Work together with teams from different countries in the curation process.
• Create, maintain and look after a network of high-caliber teachers and potential teachers.
• You are versatile and capable of managing several tasks at the same time.
• You are responsible, decisive, and can work both autonomously and as part of a team.
• Native or bilingual German. Fluent in English or Spanish.
• 10 or more years of professional experience, and at least 7 years in similar positions curating, editing or reviewing creative content.
• It is essential to be updated on key trends and players in the creative industry.
• An eye for business in the digital industry and new technologies.
• Ability to identify talent and help develop ideas and processes that contribute to the creation of more and better courses.
• In-depth knowledge of the German-speaking creative industries.
• Unquestionable artistic judgment.
• Ideally, relevant teaching experience in schools, workshops or universities.
• Experience coordinating people and projects for a minimum of 3 years.
• Ability to communicate at the executive level.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• Full-Time position.
• A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
Sueldo: A convenir