Programmatic Trainee (AdOps)
Madrid, Madrid provincia
Start date: January 2021
Period: 6 months
Working hours: Fulltime
Location: Madrid, Spain
We are looking for a talented Porgrammatic Trainee to help us change the world of digital advertising together.
At seedtag our mission is to create the sexiest In-image advertising on earth. We are the leading company in In-image advertising and we believe in high-quality and non-intrusive advertising content. The seedtag platform allows some of the largest online publishers to get the most out of their images. We apply machine learning algorithms to the content of every page to provide the best possible ad contextualization in the industry.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 150 employees in 9 countries. At seedtag we are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work. We are a young product-based company and we highly value teamwork.
Our Programmatic team is composed of multinational self-starters who cultivate innovation and bring fresh ideas. You will be part of a diverse and multicultural team and help us push our programmatic campaigns forwards. We love to work as a team and take on new challenges together.
We’re looking for a Programmatic Trainee to join our programmatic operations team. Your tasks will include:
- managing relationships with advertising agencies and be their point of contact on a daily basis for all programmatic questions
- supporting our Account Management (AdOps) team with troubleshooting of programmatic deals and solving problems
- analysing data from open-market and buyers and using the outcomes to improve yield
- making data-driven decisions that directly impact the business results of the company
We´re looking for someone who
- is graduating or recently graduated in a relevant field such as programmatic, advertising or digital marketing
- has a fluent command of Spanish and a good level of English
- is energetic, proactive and eager to work in a startup environment
- has great communication skills and is not afraid to take risks
- has strong analytical skills and know how to work with excel
It would be a big plus if you
- have knowledge of the programmatic environment
- speak other languages such as Portuguese, French or Italian
- have any previous experience in a similar company or sector
WHAT WE OFFER
- a fun and informal work environment in a young AdTech company
- the opportunity to gain relevant work experience in the growing AdTech market
- the potential to further develop your career with seedtag
- a full-time Internship opportunity with a remuneration of 600€ per month on a fulltime basis
- a Macbook with an external screen
- a great work location in the heart of Madrid with food, snacks, great coffee and even an arcade game machine! Also, we recycle everything we can.
- real flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home when you want to
- the option to follow company-paid English and/or Spanish courses weekly
- the chance to participate in many offsite activities and have lots of fun with your colleagues!
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV!