Online Marketing Director
At Domestika we’re looking for an Online Marketing Director.
Domestika is one of the largest growing communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills. The company is based in San Francisco, California. The team is distributed in 9 countries. Domestika has the support of one of the most relevant funds in Silicon Valley (USA).
What does an Online Marketing Director do at Domestika?
As the Director of Online Marketing you will take lead of a 40+ people team focused on Performance Marketing and CRM Strategy. Your mandate will be to substantially grow Domestika’s global user base while improving the already phenomenal retention metrics, while opening new markets, languages and geographies. The existing team is overwhelmingly concentrated in Barcelona but both this role and future team members will be on a remote setup.
• Assist, mentor and develop senior team members in becoming world-class in their roles.
• Be a thought leader in the areas of customer acquisition and retention.
• Establish short, mid and long term objectives/milestones and an adequate operational roadmap to address it.
• Identify and report management information that is necessary for ensuring that the performance across all marketing priority areas can be monitored and acted upon accurately.
• Ensure the effective execution of marketing campaigns in all digital performance acquisition channels across search engines, social and display advertising.
• Ensure the effective execution of retention campaigns within the wider CRM strategy including, but not limited to, email marketing.
• University educated in any discipline.
• 7+ years professional experience in Performance Marketing within a high-growth consumer driven startup/scale-up.
• Demonstrable track-record of working with 7-figure online marketing budgets.
• Drive and skill to be both a hands-on operator and strategist/thought-leader in this area.
• Previous experience as a team leader and manager with ability to sustainably inherit, hire and develop a high performance team.
• Fluent English. Spanish or Portuguese is a plus.
• Experience in a remote working environment and distributed team context is a plus.
What do we offer:
• Work in one of the reference companies in the creative industry.
• Be part of a fun, creative, cooperative and multicultural team.
• Fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
Sueldo: A convenir