Office Manager & Executive Assistant
Madrid, Madrid provincia
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
Fever is present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Spain, and is in process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Are a solution-oriented and reliable professional.
- Are incredibly detail-orientated with excellent time-management skills.
- Are flexible. Everything can change very quickly and you know how to adapt
- Are fluent in Spanish and proficient in English.
About The Role
- Manage WW offices, with focus on HQ in Madrid
- Coordinate general maintenance and restocking of office supplies
- Manage warehouse, inventory, equipment and office material
- Negotiate, manage and improve relations with suppliers
- Oversee office operations (e.g., Seating plan, movements, capacities)
- Manage the executive agenda, including travels and stays
- Perform reservations, shipments, and different CEO requirements
Internal tasks and support
- Manage access to key work tools (e.g., Google Suite, Slack)
- Help different teams with support tasks
- Help create a good working environment in the office: internal events
- Coordinate all the onboarding and offboarding processes for new employees with HR.
About Our Perks & Benefits
- Great work environment and great people to work with 🙂
- Game nights once a month & Jam session on Fridays
- Free fruits & drinks
- Excellent working conditions in the Center of Madrid
- 40% off in our plans!
- Free English classes
- Working from home flexible
Powered by JazzHR