Work tasks will include responding to incoming customer requirements via telephone and mail, as well as contacting existing clients.
Due to the current situation, you will be be onboarded, trained, and working from home until further notice.
What we are looking for candidates:
- That have fluent language skills in Norwegian.
- That have good English skills.
- Who are service minded and have good communication skills.
- Who are able to thrive in a hectic professional work environment
- Who easily picks up new IT systems/tools.
- Who have experience within customer service
- Who have an understanding of economics and numbers.
- Stable work contract – from day one
- Competitive salary
- International career opportunities and the possibility to practice your language skills
- Opportunity to work in and experience a multicultural and international environment
- A modern and open office solution
- Different team parties and office events (Summer party, Christmas party etc.)
- Opportunities for a personal career
Previous experience from the banking sector and/or a credit institution, primarily from the Nordic countries is an advantage
Since our employees are handling credit information on behalf of our Client, we are searching for candidates that have a good and stable economic history.
If you think this sounds interesting, please apply online with your CV and cover letter.
Start: 24th of February or as soon as possible
Location: Malaga, Benalmádena
Employment Type: Full-time