Mobile Apps Engineer
We are a food tech startup born in Madrid in 2017. We provide restaurants with a full solution to take orders online (app & web) across all channels (delivery, takeaway, in-restaurant) in a fast (ready in 24h) and cost-efficient (savings of 40-70% vs. marketplaces) way while owning customer relationships (data, loyalty).
Our vision is to make technology available to any restaurant so they can adapt their business to the new digital era, with the aim to maintain the highest-quality food offering in the city.
We are looking for a Mobile App Engineer to help us take our products to the next level, creating solid, scalable, cost-effective, 12-factor based code, and amazing restaurant experiences using on-the-go apps.
The Goxo stack uses mainly the following technologies: React Native, React JS, Express, Node.JS y MongoDB. We have a set of products aiming at making the restaurant business digitization seamless.
– Architect and develop Goxo handheld device products to make them reliable and maintainable.
– Ensure mobile apps developments and release quality assurance.
– Re-scaffold and refactor, sometimes throw away and start from scratch, previously developed features.
– Maintain the Goxo apps codebase clean.
– Provide support to the operations team by resolving technical issues and build utilities together with the devops team to help them tackle the daily operations.
– Help other team developers grow in software craftsmanship.
YOUR IDEAL PROFILE
You will be joining the GOXO team as a Mobile Apps Engineer (Front-zen Ninja), so fasten your seatbelt because we want you to be sound on the following technologies:
– React Native together with Redux, Sagas, Recompose, Reselect.
– Knowledge of Component-driven Design Principles.
– Knowledge of RESTful APIs / Swagger (Open API)
– Interested in TDD development and quality assurance
– Experience to integrate with API Clients for Facebook, Instagram, Apple, Stripe and other third party services.
– Passion for well-crafted and reliable code.
– Entrepreneurial, independent, loves working on new ideas.
– Plus: Knowledge of React.JS, TypeScript
– Plus: Knowledge of CD/CI for Mobile such as Fastlane
– Love for food.
YOUR LIFE AT GOXO
You will be joining a great group of people with the common goal to change the restaurant business with technology and data. We’ve been resident at Google for Startups Campus in Madrid as members of Tetuan Valley community, and we’re now entering a new growth phase and building a larger team to succeed as the spanish market leader in ordering platforms for restaurants.
We will offer you an attractive salary package according to your experience and fit to the role. We also give you an opportunity to write history with us and become part of a fast growing company who is changing the restaurant business.
Sueldo: 16000€-25000€ annual according to experience