Legal and Compliance Analyst
Launchmetrics is the leading Brand Performance Cloud used by Fashion, Luxury and Beauty (FLB) executives to connect with modern consumers in a constantly changing landscape. With over a decade of industry expertise, Launchmetrics helps more than 1,000 customers create inspiring, impactful and measurable experiences.
Its Brand Performance Cloud provides companies with the tools and intelligence they need to optimize their creative assets, execute robust brand amplification programs and measure their brand performance. The company’s AI-driven and proprietary Media Impact ValueTM gives customers the ability to benchmark their performance against 2,000 competitors worldwide. Launchmetrics’ intelligence empowers these companies to grow their businesses and streamline their processes, bringing a sharp focus to profitability, accountability, and efficiency while enabling quick decision-making required for agility.
Founded in New York and with operating headquarters in Paris, Launchmetrics has employees in eight markets worldwide. Launchmetrics has been the trusted brand performance technology to brands worldwide, such as Dior, Fendi, TopShop, Shiseido, NET-A-PORTER, Adidas, and partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, and Camera Nazionale Della Moda Italiana.
The Legal & Compliance Analyst will be part of a growing legal and operations function key to helping scale up Launchmetrics’ global operations. You’ll undertake a varied workload reporting to the Legal Counsel but primarily will help with data privacy issues and provide stewardship on compliance, regulatory and risk matters for the organisation including facilitating commercial contracts. We’re looking for a passionate, pragmatic individual capable of operating across a multidisciplinary role, driving best practices and processes that enable our growth and success.
- Ensure our ongoing compliance with GDPR and wider data protection regulations in all territories, as well as scoping of future requirements
- Develop, implement, update and enforce day-to-day data and security related privacy policies, standards and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of applicable data protection laws and accreditation standards.
- Assist on a broad variety of legal topics, including drafting, review, assessment, and editing of a variety of contracts, including service agreements, vendor agreements, NDAs, etc.
- Conduct regulatory and compliance scanning and work with Legal Counsel on subsequent reporting, developing new policies in and practices in light of changing legal requirements and best practices
- Work with the Legal Counsel to ensure upper management is informed of all compliance issues.
- Provide general support to Legal Counsel and assisting with special projects, as needed.
- Master’s degree or LLM in business law/data protection, with minimum 6 months experience within a compliance, legal, audit and/or risk function for a SaaS company or in a law firm.
- Understanding of complex global data privacy laws and principles, including the GDPR, ePrivacy, UK and EU member state privacy laws and guidelines, the CCPA etc.
- Ability to undertake large, long-term projects, develop alternative methods to complete them, and implement solutions.
- Detail-oriented approach needed to recommend and implement strategic improvements on a range of data privacy and data protection issues.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Adaptive and learning abilities.
- Understanding of business issues.
- Fluent in English as well as Italian or Spanish.
- Certification is a plus.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part -even remotely!- of a fast-paced and rapidly growing team that has revolutionized the industry.
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven, and fun global team.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
Powered by JazzHR