Junior UX Designer
London, UK $20k - $28k
The Manager, Business Analysis leads a small team of professional Business Analysts that document business requirements for use in both custom and 3rd party technology solutions. The Manager, Business Analysis supervises their business analysts as part of the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodology and must provide weekly status reports to their business contacts in addition to maintain internal updates to co-workers and management within the EPMO and Information Technology (IT) departments.
Clearly and effectively conveys and/or presents information verbally; summarizes what was heard to mitigate miscommunication; Shares ideas and perspectives and encourages others to do the same; Informs others involved in a project of new developments; Disseminates information to other employees.
- Work with our leadership team to drive strategic planning and prioritization
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive flawless execution of global initiatives, including the definition and rollout of our international plan
- Own the end-to-end process: build work plans, synthesize relevant data, lead analyses and develop recommendations
- Arm our go-to-market teams with a deep knowledge of the competition
- Communicate solutions confidently and effectively across Front
- Build a consultative relationship across the organization, and meet with strategic partners that align with our highest priorities
- 5+ years of related work experience at a high-performing technology company or management consulting; enterprise experience strongly preferred
- Advanced analytical skills (including data modeling) and business insight
- Experience dealing with unstructured business issues and successfully leading teams to resolve these issues
- Ability to build clear and concise presentations, and communicate effectively with managers and executives
- Strong project management skills
- BA/BS degree from a credible university. MBA a plus