Junior Business Developer
Founded in 2019, we have already raised our Seed Round of Funding (Total raised $3,8M). Would you like to be central to our future growth, to apply a revolutionizing technology, and to be a part of a team fueled by positive energy, enthusiasm, and motivated teammates? We are looking for a smart and passionate Junior Business Developer to join our team.
Find out more under:
- Collaborate with Sales team to build a qualified pipeline of customers
- Identify target markets, develop leads and directly prospect into those accounts
- Track key market trends in the industry to support strategy formulation
- Prepare and support company & customer presentations
- Map key stakeholders, technical requirements and business processes on customers
- Conduct research on competitors and data industry
- Work closely with internal teams, such as Product development, to align with market needs
- Bachelor degree in Management, Business Administration or Strategy
- Strong analytical skills with good ability to present
- Interested in the emerging field of data economy, cloud computing, cryptography
- Great team player skills. Ability to collaborate with internal teams
- Self-driven and curious. Ability to take ownership of tasks and drive through them
- Previous experience in Technology Consulting/Sales or SaaS Start-up preferred
- Business proficiency in written and verbal English
We offer the chance to be part of an exciting and ambitious start-up that puts its people at the heart of its business. Be part of a diverse, international, cross-disciplinary team of highly motivated, hands-on experts that tackle unique challenges with a positive spirit and lots of fun. We offer a flexible work schedule and a central office location and participation in the company’s success through our employee stock option plan.
decentriq is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
No need for a formal motivational letter. Just send your CV with a few lines about why you’d like to work with us.