Hotel Sales Booking Agent – Native Level of English – Full-Time
Barcelona, Barcelona provincia
We are looking for native English speakers or native level speakers, with outstanding sales skills to join our high energy booking team!
Our client is the UK‘s largest independent hotel brand, with over 550 locations around the UK, Ireland and Spain. We have over 40,000 guest bedrooms, serve over 3 million cooked breakfasts per year, and over 50% of our guests stay with us for business. We are constantly improving our customer experience by providing quality facilities in essential locations, as well as expanding our estate to offer more rooms!
- Handle at approx. 80 – 100 inbound calls per day, consisting of booking requests and customer enquiries
- Identify sales opportunities in every call by understanding our customers’ needs
- Influence and persuade customers to make reservations now, not think about it and call back later
- Upsell our rooms and cross-sell our extras, such as breakfast and WIFI, to increase revenue
- Work within talk-time targets to deliver minimum calls per hour
- Constantly improve product knowledge to deliver the highest quality of information to our customers
- Assist with cancellations and amendments of existing bookings
- Deal with general customer enquiries quickly and efficiently, always trying to spot the sales opportunity!
- English native speaker or native level (Spanish an advantage)
- NIE, Social Security and/or evidence of the right to work in the EU
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing sales environment
- Previous sales experience desired but not essential
- Sales training and coaching to ensure you hit and exceed your targets
- Full-time hours from 2:30pm – 11:30pm
- Working Days – Rotating Monday – Sunday
- Salary €15,250.00 per year basic plus a weekly bonus if targets are hit from €15 – €45 per week
- Initially working from home temporarily due to COVID-19, so fast internet connection is a must
- Interview conducted via video call using Microsoft Teams
- Start Date: 17th/18th of September
The recruitment processes and people involved in them will not discriminate against any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnicity, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion, and sexual orientation.
CPM International Telebusiness