Growth Lead Data Analyst
At Domestika we are looking for a Growth Lead Data Analyst – Remote – Time Zone GMT and GMT +2.
We are looking for an experienced Analyst to join our growing team of analytics experts, helping Domestika in its efforts to grow its community of students. You will help us build a team of Data analysts, and will report to our Director of Data.
We know that the best way to support our organization’s analytical needs is by creating dedicated Analytical teams to work hand in hand with stakeholders. Our teams will focus on Product, Growth and Programming. Each of these teams will be able to help us transform each area with Data and Analytics. We want to embrace what Data has to offer, finding insights, optimizing our processes or even rethinking them.
Our Lead Analysts will help us build the necessary teams to have the expected impact. They will mentor our analysts and create the environment to set the team for success. As a Lead for Growth, you will play a key role in our organization. You will work closely with our Growth and Marketing leadership team to build our Analytical strategy.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Lead Data Analyst do at Domestika?
• Lead our C-Level data analysis.
• Support our hyper-growth, and lead the way to more efficient user acquisition and retention.
• Build a team of analytical people capable of supporting Channels and CRM needs.
• Mentoring a team of Analysts and set them up for success.
• Monitor and analyze performance data across channels.
• Oversee and optimize our decisional analytical framework.
• Identify opportunities for data enhancement.
• Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
• Actively contribute to our User tracking framework definition and implementation.
• Coordinate with other Lead Data Analysts to create synergies between teams.
• Understand competitive landscapes, price and promo elasticity as well as.
• 6+ years of experience as a Data Analyst in a B2C company, preferably consumer apps.
• 2+ years leading a team of Data Analysts.
• Analytical mindset.
• Ability to read and write complex SQL.
• Proven track record of execution and delivery in high paced organizations.
• Experience working in an organization with a very large paid-marketing spend.
• Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook, etc.
• Deep understanding of multi-channel CRM and running retention and reactivation campaigns.
• Deep understanding of a variety of data analysis concepts such as conversions, LTV/CAC, ROI, Cohort analysis.
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to effectively manage projects supporting multiple business partners.
• Preferably, a Math/Stats degree, Economics or equivalent.
• Based within the European time zone.
• English required at Full professional proficiency.
Would be a plus:
• Familiarity with business intelligence platforms – Periscope, Amplitude, etc.
• Experience in designing events and tagging for analytics.
• Ability to work independently, take the initiative and have a high level of ownership.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• Balanced work life with a Remote First approach.
• A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
Sueldo: A convenir