Graphic Designer (Advanced German)
At Domestika we are looking for a Graphic Designer (Advanced German).
Your main responsibility will be to produce creative and graphic material for our digital communication formats. We want someone who designs and works flawlessly to join the team.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Graphic Designer do at Domestika?
• As a part of the Content team, you will create and retouch graphic material for the landing pages of the courses and different pages of Domestika services.
• You will materialize creative ideas in graphics for promotions in newsletters, banners, ads, and other communication formats.
• You will design for specific social media formats like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
• You will participate in the conceptualization and creation of campaigns with the rest of the team.
• Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, or equivalent software.
• Advanced German level.
• Advanced English level.
• Knowledge of After Effects, Premiere, Motion Graphics.
• Knowledge of photo retouching: color correction, cropping, recomposition, etc.
• Solid artistic and aesthetic criteria.
• Knowledge of graphic composition and digital layout.
• Intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Ability to work in a team and communicate with colleagues remotely.
What do we offer?
• Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• Challenges from the hand of a creative, demanding, and collaborative team.
• An honest salary consistent with your experience.
Sueldo: According to experience