——/// ARE YOU BANANAS? ///——-
Are you a curious mind, a creative thinker, an innovative doer? Do you want to be part of a like-minded creative community? Do you like collaborative work, changeable environment, facing challenges? If the answer to any of the above is yes, Studio Banana is your home.
——-/// THE ROLE ///——-
As a member of the Graphic Thinking team and as a Junior Designer, you will participate in relevant projects and support Studio’s projects and clients.
——-/// WHY JOIN US? ///——-
– Full-time position in Madrid
– Developing your career in an international design & innovation studio
– Being part of a like-minded creative community, formed by architects, graphic designers, filmmakers, industrial designers and marketers
– You will enjoy working in a multidisciplinary, young, multicultural environment
– Culture-based on teamwork: you will have the autonomy, but we encourage a collaborative mindset
– Cozy, comfortable and inspiring workspace
——-/// WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB ///——-
– Design experience in an agency/studio environment
– Background of Graphic Communication and visual design disciplines
– Experience in Editorial, Typography, Packaging, Digital and Brand Identity would be a bonus.
– Solid skills on Adobe Creative Suite for layout of print materials.
– Experience editing in a WordPress web environment would be a bonus.
– Knowledge of emerging practices and design methodologies.
– Understanding of creative and production process.
– Meticulous about attention to details
– Efficient, detail-oriented, organized and able to work under tight deadlines
– Professionally proficiency in Spanish and fluent in English.
NICE TO HAVE:
– Team-working soft skills
– Communicative, open, curious, energetic and focused
– Results-oriented, patient and ability to work under stress
– Pro-active, self-motivated and self-disciplined
——-/// WHO WE ARE? ///——-
Studio Banana: home of design-driven transformation.
We craft bespoke solutions in a wide breadth of creative projects with change-making organizations.
Our end-to-end holistic approach encompasses four areas: Workplace of the Future, Talent Journey, Wellbeing, and Audience Engagement. We bring a rich palette of capabilities to these projects to offer solutions in architecture, audiovisual production, graphic thinking, and product and service design.
Through the use of agile co-creation processes our team drives user-centric impact to organizations that face complex challenges and are ready to walk, together with us, off the beaten track: United Nations, Nestlé, Coca-Cola, Al Jazeera, Ernst & Young, Qatar Foundation, BBDO, McCann Erickson, Santander Bank, Vodafone or Telefonica among others.
Sueldo: A convenir