Beijing, China, Part Time $50k-$75k
Our team works on global, cross-functional projects that are at the heart of what we do at Front. As a member of the business strategy team, you will deliver insights that drive decision-making, execution, and investments for our most critical initiatives. The role will be driving strategic plans, analyzing business performance and implementing operational improvements to scale the business. Success requires analytical savvy, problem-solving sophistication and a dedication to making the highest impact. We are looking for humble, hardworking and collaborative individuals that can think on their feet and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
We are a lean team, which will provide you opportunities to present directly to our senior leaders. Your impact will be felt immediately!
Sound interesting? Then come work at Front, we’re nice! 🙂
- Work with our leadership team to drive strategic planning and prioritization
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive flawless execution of global initiatives, including the definition and rollout of our international plan
- Own the end-to-end process: build work plans, synthesize relevant data, lead analyses and develop recommendations
- Arm our go-to-market teams with a deep knowledge of the competition
- Communicate solutions confidently and effectively across Front
- Build a consultative relationship across the organization, and meet with strategic partners that align with our highest priorities
- 5+ years of related work experience at a high-performing technology company or management consulting; enterprise experience strongly preferred
- Advanced analytical skills (including data modeling) and business insight
- Experience dealing with unstructured business issues and successfully leading teams to resolve these issues
- Ability to build clear and concise presentations, and communicate effectively with managers and executives
- Strong project management skills
- BA/BS degree from a credible university. MBA a plus