En remoto, Autónomo, Media jornada
At NextRound Partners, we help startups get to their next round of venture capital funding. We specialize in building customized driver-based financial models and providing fundraising guidance to clients across 4 continents. We’re growing and looking to expand our team. That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Financial Modeler to join our team initially for specific contracts. You will work under the guidance of a Partner to deliver models to our startup clients. Your efforts will be high impact and significantly affect the success or failure of our clients. This role offers good compensation, autonomy, and room for growth.
– Develops statistical and predictive financial models for NRP’s’ start-up and SME clients.
– Presents financial models and data analysis to management and other business partners.
– Continually improves the internal processes and toolsets to optimize workflow internally and improve client results.
– Researches and leverages state-of-the-art modeling techniques; participates in modeling innovation.
– Accumulates business and data-domain knowledge.
– Maintains a high level of competency in statistical and analytical principles, tools and techniques, and supports the advancement of the “best-in-class” analytical capabilities to unlock new capabilities and performance, and quickly adapts to modern modeling techniques. Demonstrates technical knowledge in analytical tools.
– Leverages extensive, deep technical knowledge to drive the development and implementation of data-driven recommendations and outcomes.
– Collaborate with business partners to identify new analytical opportunities and develop solutions to address the same.
**WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR: **
– Degree in Finance, Statistics, Math, Engineering, Economics, or related quantitative field
– 2+ years of experience in the financial service industry and modeling, or related field
– Experience in developing data-based analytical solutions, or related field
– Mastery of Excel and comfort using Gsuite
– Intellectually honest, good communicator. Your friends would say you have an ability to make complex ideas, simple and you’re comfortable asking for help.
– Self-starter and comfortable working with minimal supervision and in an independent work environment
– Strong interest in the entrepreneurial and venture capital world
– English proficiency
– Competitive compensation
– Flexible schedule
– International client base
– Insight into startup/investor ecosystems and business models globally
– Creating innovative ways to apply traditional modeling into unique business’
– Not your typical investment banking financial model role.
Tipo de puesto: Media jornada, Autónomo
Salario: 600,00€ a 1.500,00€ /mes
- En remoto (Requisito deseable)
Trabajar desde casa:
Tags: Autónomo, Media jornada, Remoto