Desarrollador Fullstack – 100% remoto, 100% En remoto
Aliantha is seeking a dynamic individual who is an experienced full-stack software developer for a long-term project.
We are looking for a developer for an enterprise software platform in the area of Cloud automation and orchestration.
The ideal candidate should have professional precise communication skills and be able to speak conversational English. The candidate must be a sharp and fast learner.
He/she must be able to study a task from a global perspective to understand the impact of changes to the entire code base. This position will have measurable MBOs.
- Participate in product development from ideation to deployment and beyond.
- Create groundbreaking new features for our users and customers, and for internal use.
- Work with our data team to make our product smarter and more intuitive to use.
- Maintain and help optimize existing systems
5-10 years of ICT Product Development experience in software & systems development environments.
You feel at home working in a test-driven, agile team, know your limits and how to work on a deadline. You are a natural problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind. You possess the ability to take on the new challenges ahead together with the growing business.
The ideal candidate should be experienced in the following software development technologies / methodologies:
- .NET, C#
- ASP.NET MVC / WebForms
- MS SQL Server, TSQL, Stored Procedures, LINQ to SQL
- Agile Software Development
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Knowledge of creating device-independent and responsive Angular applications.
- Knowledge of interacting with REST Web services
Knowledge of at least one cloud resource technology is a must:
• OpenStack API knowledge
• VMware vSphere/vCenter API knowledge
• Microsoft Hyper-V API knowledge
• Microsoft Azure API knowledge
• Amazon EC2 API knowledge
- Knowledge of DevOps strategies and at least one Configuration Management Tooling technology such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible is a must.
Excellent spoken and written business English are required.
100% remote work.
NET, Typescript, Angular