At Domestika we are looking for a Data Analyst.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to help us make a positive impact in the decisions we make daily. We believe in creating an environment where data analysts can actively participate in formulating hypotheses, making proposals and follow through in a close relationship with our colleagues in business areas.
We need you to be driven, courageous and ready to learn. While you will work closely with our Senior and Lead Analysts, you will be virtually sitting next to our business users to understand their challenges and help them use analytics to best support their decisions.
As a Data Analyst, you will work with Data every day, finding ways to interpret it so that it makes sense for our users. We are particularly interested in profiles with experience in the following areas:
– Social Media campaigns performance
– Digital content performance
– CRM and Loyalty programs
– Growth performance
– Pricing Strategy
– Product Analytics
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Data Analyst do at Domestika?
• Help Domestika colleagues in everyday analytics questions.
• Deliver actionable insight to business stakeholders.
• Understand Domestika business model and key drivers.
• Help define performance measurement such as metrics or KPIs.
• Operate and support the good use of Analytical tools such Periscope, GA, Amplitude and more.
• Follow-through analytical requests to understand its added value to the business.
• Actively contribute to our User tracking framework definition and implementation.
• 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst preferably in a digital company, consumer apps.
• Analytical mindset.
• Ability to read and write complex SQL.
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to effectively manage projects supporting multiple business partners.
• Preferably, a Math/Comp SCI degree or equivalent.
• Based within European time zone.
• English required at Full professional proficiency.
Would be a plus:
• Familiarity with business intelligence platforms – Periscope, Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc.
• Experience in designing events and tagging for analytics.
• Ability to work independently, take the initiative and have a high level of ownership.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• Balanced work life with a Remote First approach.
• A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
Sueldo: Depending on experience