Data Analyst -Scientist – Uber Eats (Sector esencial/Teletrabajo)
Madrid, Madrid provincia
What you can get
- Full time contract compensation
- 6-24 months contract lenght
- Salary between 23-26k including other perks like free cantine!
- Excelent work environment
- A 2 years of B2B partner management experience is expected
- Proven track record of partner management and consistently exceeding KPIs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively
communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong use of insights and confidence around data-driven decision making
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills
- Experience working in Customer support is a plus
- Proficient in Excel; Knowledge in Salesforce, JIRA and SQL are a plus
- Proficiency in English and Spanish
- Be part of the Spanish Central Operations team that is focused on Restaurant Operations, Supply
Growth and Marketplace efficiency.
- Work closely with your Restaurant Operations Manager to surface issues, best practices and scale
innovative solutions across Spain.
- Deep dive into the data to identify areas of improvement and create dashboards to be able to
make data-driven decisions.
- Develop and optimize central processes. Uber is a company that moves fast and does things at
large scale. You will help to design processes for Restaurant Operations.
- Accelerate the business growth and deliver the best possible experience to our customers through
best-in-class process design, creation, implementation and execution.
- Provide input to the strategy, identifying insights to help build our app on the various sides of the