Customer Care Coordinator
Customer Care Coordinator Iberia
Nilfisk is a leading global player within the professional cleaning industry. We are on a strategic journey from a product-oriented manufacturing company to an organization maximizing our customers businesses. We want to revolutionize the cleaning industry with the use of high-end innovative, digital solutions – from unmanned cleaning robots to new ways of analyzing and handling data.
We are currently offering a Customer Care Coordinator position reporting to the Customer Care Manager Iberia.
- Coordinate the Customer Care team in Spain and Portugal to ensure delivery of outstanding customer care.
- Ensure a high level of customer engagement and company performance through strong management of the Quote to Cash process.
- Be the super-user of management tools (SalesForce, ServiceMax, TRIO, SAP) to organise daily workflows ensuring optimal customer engagement and achievement of agreed SLA’s.
- Stay connected with daily business by maintaining working knowledge of systems, procedures & processes. Expected split 50% Coordinator / 50% Operational Support.
- Collaborate with other functions to continuously improve processes and systems.
- Delivery of Group strategy while respecting local requirements and maintaining the motivation of the team
- Support system development.
- Ensure data maintenance in different systems.
- Participate & Lead improvement projects to drive customer engagement.
- Actively promote self-service channels (when developed) to drive efficiency and customer engagement.
- Managing the performance of the Outsource partner to ensure a high level of efficiency, process improvement and customer engagement.
- Ensure adherence to group and sales company policies and procedures.
- Develop excellent understanding of different customer needs and act accordingly.
- Around 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, having coordinated B2B customer care teams with more than 10 people.
- Experience within a bigger international company or intermediate sized company.
- Fluent in Spanish and Portuguese and intermediate level of English (B1).
- Experienced user of the Office package, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAP, SalesForce or ServiceMax is an advantage
- Analytical problem solving skills; able to identify and use relevant information and data to solve a problem.
- Natural leader who provides team with direction. Able to manage people and situations confidently, knowing when assertiveness or flexibility is applicable. Also able to manage people remotely.
- Acts reliably , operates in line with established procedures and delivers on their promises.
- Consults and listens to customers. Prioritises customer needs and ensures that they are met
- Excellent communication skills. Communicates with others confidently and relates well to people across different situations.
- Optimistic and remains calm during challenging and stressful situations.