Customer Care Agent – Fluent in English and Spanish
ForceManager is the leading mobile CRM with a full service WebApp created for a range of work styles including home, office or the field. The success of the solution is due to its user friendly interface, built in geolocation features, and high user adoption rates. ForceManager is headquartered in Barcelona, Spain with international offices in London, Berlin, Venice, Mexico City, Madrid, Bogota and New York City. With more than 100 employees our team proudly serves 1,500 customers worldwide.
The growth in the customer base has led to an increase of ForceManager volume of service requests. In order to respond to them all, and attend all the customers’ needs, we need a CRM Customer Care Agent with initiative, energy and motivation to join our team in Barcelona and provide support to end customers both in English and Spanish.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answer clients request with an empathetic approach through a ticketing system.
- Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations.
- Support the Head of Customer Care in client presentations, both in English and Spanish.
- Work close with the Consultancy Team providing support to clients.
- Solve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics, and also by thinking out-of-the-box when anything established is not enough.
- Previous experience in customer service, with a vocationally customer-centric mindset.
- Have at least 1 year experience working within Technology/SaaS, preferably on a helpdesk role.
- Solid SQL knowledge.
- Previous experience working with Zendesk, Crystal Reports y APIs will be highly beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations as much as possible.
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches.
- Fluent in English (at least a solid C1) and in Spanish is mandatory. Italian will be highly beneficial.
Permanent contract and an attractive professional career based on your professional experience and potential.
Fully flexible remote working policy.
Gym membership discount.
Private health insurance.
Weekly mindfulness session.
Team building activities throughout.
Free cookies, milk, teas, soda and fresh fruit.
A ton of office space including a bar!
Tritium Software, S.L.