Creatives Acquisitions Manager – Native English
At Domestika we are looking for a Creatives Acquisitions Manager (Native English) to continue expanding and improving our creativity content offer worldwide.
Your main responsibility will be leading all the processes associated with the contact, negotiation and closing of local artists and creatives to develop Domestika’s English exclusive content.
You will be part of the Programming team, and work closely with the Production team.
The role consists in contacting and closing the best professionals leading their fields -Illustration, Design, 3D & Animation, Craft, Photography & Video, Marketing & Business- young and senior creatives to be part of the Domestika host of lecturers, as well as to develop exciting editorial content to be shared through Domestika and its other communication platforms.
The position entails closing deals and keeping up the relationships with individuals and companies, who will work together with category experts and producers to produce comprehensive educational material in diverse creative fields.
We need someone with the best attitude for creative approach, commercial savviness to pitch and close deals, and also the sensitivity to connect and develop long term relationships with artists.
The Creatives Acquisitions Manager will report to the Head of Programming and will work with teams in different countries: Spain, US, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Argentina, Chile & Brasil.
Domestika is the global largest growing community within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those people who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. From this grew a community of over 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
Our content is fully produced by Domestika, at our production studios in several cities, with the highest quality and design detail.
What does a Creatives Acquisitions Manager do at Domestika?
• Creating relationships with an ever-growing database of creative leaders and up-and-coming creative talent within the English- speaking industry.
• Target-oriented work reporting to the Head of Programming.
• Pitching content ideas in a number of creative disciplines.
• Developing reports on profiles of potential teachers.
• Negotiate conditions and close contracts with given parameters.
• Excellent Project Management skills. Capable of managing several tasks at the same time.
• Coordination with Content & Strategy Team for course development and troubleshooting.
• Coordination with the Production team to define filming dates and locations.
• Native English. Spanish is a plus.
• International work experience.
• Communication skills, including negotiation.
• Sales-oriented speech when negotiating.
• Sensitivity towards artists’ profiles.
• Experience with creative fields such as photography, design, advertising, illustration, art, film, craft, and others.
• Experience as an art buyer or creative (e.g. illustrators, filmmakers, photographers, etc) agent a plus.
• Fluency in digital platforms and Microsoft Office.
• Desirable experience with CRM tools such as Hubspot.
• You are responsible, decisive, and can work both autonomously and as part of a team.
• Travelling might be necessary.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative and multicultural team.
• Fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues and grow professionally.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
Sueldo: A convenir