Tres Cantos, Madrid provincia
If you enjoy space, technologies and want to keep growing in the contract area, your place is with us! We are an engineering and innovation company working in different areas such as space, defense, telecommunications, security or intelligent transport.
You will be part of the contracts team, an international team full of talent and desire to innovate where you will perform tasks such as:
- Drafting of contractual documentation;
- Analysis, management and negotiation of contracts with customers, subcontractors and suppliers;
- Analysis of applicable documentation in the framework of tenders/procurement processes organized by national and international public and private entities;
- Legal/contractual support in the preparation of bids and request for bids to subcontractors and suppliers;
- Legal/contractual support to technical staff within the framework of projects;
- Analysis of legal texts (legislation, jurisprudence, doctrine).
- The above activities will be carried out both for the Spanish subsidiary and for the subsidiaries located abroad.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Ability to understand and draft contractual/legal documentation with a high level of complexity in English taking into account that most of the work will be carried out in English;
- Intermediate level MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Valuable knowledge:
- Other languages:German, Polish, Portuguese, French, Russian, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese;
- Commercial law, commercial contracts; Intellectual Property Law focused on software and new technologies;
- Public procurement;
- Tenders European Commission, European Space Agency and other entities related to the aerospace sector.
- Advanced level MS Office.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?