Content Marketing Specialist
Content Marketing Specialist
Are you strong at delivering the right messages to the right people at the right time? We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist that is responsible for the ideation, planning and creation of content marketing initiatives across multiple platforms. Your goal will be to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers and leads. This role requires an analytical problem solver with an audience-first mindset.
- You will contribute to an editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, social media, white-papers, ebooks, infographics, etc.)
- Owning part of our social media strategy by implementing tactics which grow our followers, engage them, and help them become active fans of our company
- Optimise existing content for search engines to improve organic visibility
- Grow new leads by improving conversion rates through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Assist in building a conversion funnel for our upcoming website
- Help build out our marketing automation plan and lead nurturing processes through email content and social channels
- Collaborate with designers, sales professionals, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Know which platform different kinds of content are best suited towards
- Utilise analytics to summarise results of content marketing programs
Projects you may have on your desk or in your pipeline on any given day could include things like:
- Preparing a digital and print brochure for an upcoming product launch
- Reaching out to a blogger in a complimentary industry for guest posting
- Conducting industry research for a white-paper you’ve spearheaded
- Creating messaging for social media posts showcasing one topic but tailored for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Building a landing page that targets one of our industry-specific verticals
- Writing forum responses to articulate our products’ benefits to the rest of the world
- Preparing an email campaign to send to our existing subscribers
This job may be a fit for you if…
- You have an ownership mentality
- You are flexible. Truevo is growing, and this role is expected to change and evolve.
- You enjoy writing content for the B2B industry
- You have transferable skills. Rather, if you want to Think Big, Make A Difference and Put Your Heart into It, we’re interested in you.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Past experience in marketing preferred, particularly growth hacking experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Required skills: Copywriting, SEO, Email marketing, A/B testing, digital marketing analytics
- Bonus Skills: Adobe Creative Suite, HTML/CSS, videography, marketing automation, experience and understanding of the payments industry
Truevo is a multinational FinTech company which has grown and turned a profit since its first transaction was processed in 2016. We are changing the payments industry by integrating multiple pieces of the payments value chain and offering customers an end-to-end solution. Our product roadmap is aggressive and Marketing will play a pivotal role in the company’s further success. Our Marketing team is currently small but ambitious, and there is a lot of opportunity for the person in this role to both make an impact and see the results of their efforts.
Truevo Payments Ltd