Content Creator – Freelancer
28016 Madrid, Madrid provincia
In 2017, the brains of this company wanted to change the banking experience. They committed to one ambitious goal: simplify and create a delightful banking experience for the younger generations. Thus, Rebellion was born. Laser-focused on creating a product that would offer Zs a simple and transparent way of managing their personal finances. Three years later, with a huge base of young users, we detect a big interest from a more mature target, mainly millennials. While our product grows, our brand is also evolving, with a strong focus on these new customers.
When Rebellion started, it was only a virtual card and a couple of people. Now, we are +33 employees throughout Spain and Lithuania; young people from all over Europe are using our product to manage their money in a different way. Rebellion is the 1st Spanish neobank that offered a personal IBAN and a physical card with AP, GP, P2P, and access to +14 years old… everything mobile and currently used by more than 300.000 users.
As Content Creator, you will work hand-to-hand with our Marketing and Brand Design team by conceptualizing and creating content for all our social media channels and developing a new social strategy aligned to business goals.
Working hours: 8 hours/week (the number of hours you work per day and the days you work will be agreed upon between you and the Marketing team, to ensure the best possible coordination between projects, workload, and deadlines)
- Become the voice of Rebellion across all our social media channels, diversifying into new content mediums, promoting content on different channels, gaining experience and trust over time among our audience;
- Be the social expert in channels like Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube and understand their metrics to analyze engagement and performance over time;
- Develop our current social media profiles aligning them with our long term mission;
- Be our Rebellion face: lead the creation and production of videos to educate users about the rebellion product.
- Become an expert in financial technology and create a strategy for the mobile generation to understand and engage with it on our different channels.
- Maintain and improve our digital magazine “Me Renta” – take a look: https://merenta.rebellionpay.com/
- Expertise in social channels like Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube. You should understand their metrics to analyze engagement and performance over time
- Passion about apps and fintech – you are a visionary in terms of apps that can be connected to the creation of new content vía social media, also you have a high understanding of the fintech benchmark and banking terms
- Passion for copywriting and extreme attention to the detail
- Influencer soul, as you will participate in stories and videos to educate users about the rebellion product.
- Proven written communications skills native in Spanish and English
- Used to work remotely with a fun, independent, sociable, collaborative, positive attitude
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing startup environment
Nice to have:
- Entrepreneurial spirit – so any personal blog will be a plus
- Skills for visual creation: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
- Used to work with tools like Trello, Gitlab, eClincher
- SEO and Influencer marketing experience
- A feeling for what’s new, what’s the trend, what’s cool – especially in the Spanish market
Our recruitment process in a nutshell
- After receiving your application, if your profile passes our first filter you will have a first Google Meet with our People Manager. It will be an easy-going conversation where our People Manager will tell you a little more about Rebellion Pay as a company and culture, our growth and you will give more details about the team of which you can be part.
- If the interview with People Manager goes well, we invite you to a second Google Meet with our CMO and Head of Brand & Design. Here they will explain better to you our product, our features, Marketing and Brand Design goals, tools, processes, and where you can also clarify any question and show your work. Take advantage of it!
Due to COVID, this process will take place online.
We do not sponsor visas.