Community Manager Chinese Bilingual
En remoto, Freelance
We are looking for a native-level Chinese Community Manager to join our regional team and help us to improve our online brand reputation on Chinese market.
If you are a tech-savvy professional and a social media enthusiast with experience using WeChat and Weibo, we would like to meet you!
This job is for you if you are confident with digital technology, and you know the latest trends in social media and best practice like the back of your hand. We are looking for an experienced commercial community and social media manager with knowledge in Chinese market and trends.
What you’ll do:
– Work closely with Regional Marketing team to improve online Brand growth in Chinese market. You can bring your own ideas to improve social engagement and learn from HQ best practices
– Translate content in English (or Spanish) already created from our HQ office, and adapt it to Chinese Social Media, mainly WeChat and Weibo
– Coordinate with regional Marketing team to ensure brand consistency
– Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
– Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns to engage our users and align with regional marketing strategy
– Support in collaborations with Influencers / Key Opinion Leaders
– Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
– Native-level Chinese along with fluency in English (or Spanish)
– Proven work experience as community manager on Chinese social media
– Knowledge of online marketing for Chinese market
– Strong communication skills and experienced translating Marketing content from English (or Spanish)
– Knowledge of Adobe CSS programs, specially Photoshop and Premiere, is considered a plus
This is a freelance fully remote position, you can work from anywhere.
Tags: Freelance, Remoto