At Domestika we are looking for a Business Operations to help build up our global partnerships efforts.
Reporting to the VP Partnerships, as Business Operations you will be responsible for helping to accelerate the expansion of Domestika all around the world through third party alliances, working with other key teams across the organization to coordinate new partnership initiatives.
Domestika is one of the largest growing communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 6 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What will the Business Operations do at Domestika?
• Help define detailed partnership plans, building from Domestika’s overall partnership strategy.
• Act as overall Project Management for partnership launches, coordinating the work of functional teams across Domestika (central marketing, programming, production, product…), and identifying bottlenecks and issues to be solved.
• Define and consolidate detailed partnership playbooks.
• Set business planning processes and KPIs, aligning with the Data team to ensure proper tracking and measurement of business performance.
• Support the VP Partnerships and Partnership Directors in analysis of new opportunities.
• 6+ years of experience in business operations.
• Strong academic background: BA/BS degree or equivalent.
• Entrepreneurial track record, ideally at a fast-paced, fast growth company or start-up.
• Excellent organizational, planning and problem-solving skills: ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines.
• Experience working cross-functionally with other teams or departments to obtain ambitious goals.
• Fluent English speaker. Fluency in Spanish would be a plus. Speaking additional languages is a plus.
What do we offer?
• Work in one of the fastest growing companies in the creative industry.
• Be part of a fun, creative, cooperative, and multicultural team.
• The opportunity to be part of a newly established key business area for Domestika.
• Fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
• Salary according to your experience and profile.
Sueldo: A convenir