Blog Editor Coordinator (Europe)
Domestika is looking for a Blog Editor Coordinator (Europe).
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Blog Editor Coordinator (Europe) do at Domestika?
You will work along with our Content team, in a fun, fast-moving, and friendly environment. You will be coordinating, analyzing, and editing content for our blog that is interesting to the Domestika community. You will analyze the trends to identify communication opportunities directly related to Domestika’s target audiences and manage a team of editors and writers located around Europe in order to maintain the tone and voice of Domestika, coordinating the different languages to meet the KPIs with a global overview to organize the Content Guide and organize a clear structure between countries.
• Advanced level of English.
• 5 or more years of experience writing, editing, and selecting relevant topics for an audience.
• 5 or more years of experience managing teams and organizing processes.
• 5 or more years of experience collaborating between multidisciplinary teams.
• Must have a portfolio.
Would be a plus:
• Other languages: Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, or German.
• You are passionate about anything creative.
• You can communicate ideas in an inspiring and effective way.
• You have a sixth sense for detecting topics and crafting stories around them that connect with the audience and the creative scene.
• You understand our brand values and can translate them into written pieces.
• You’re connected to the local and international creative scene, and you’re up to date with trends, events, and up-and-coming artists.
• You don’t just think and write, you use judgment and autonomy to find and solve problems within projects and workflows.
• You have the ability to form and manage teams.
• You consider yourself proactive with strong planning and problem-solving skills.
• You’re self-critical and aim to be original in every written piece you produce.
• You’re curious by nature, you enjoy investigating the subjects at hand, and you consult every source to dig deeper and verify information firsthand.
• You know SEO and understand the importance of writing with people in mind, but also thinking about search engines.
• You’re organized, understand the right approach/scope for each project, and are committed to following up with team performance.
• You have experience dealing with tight deadlines.
• You’re a team player.
• You‘re proactive about suggesting ideas, introducing new formats, and adapting to new platforms.
• You‘re flexible and thrive in fast-moving environments.
• You’re positive.
• You’re a champion of creativity.
• You communicate clearly and passionately when working on a team.
• You have sensitivity and common sense.
What do we offer?
• Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
Sueldo: According to experience