Kyso’s mission is to build the best possible platform for companies and research teams to share and discuss data analysis reports. Specifically, we render Jupyter and R notebooks elegantly so that everyone in the company can read them, and we integrate with Github so that teams can deploy notebooks to Kyso automatically when they commit to Github so that they retain version control. Our secret sauce is that we render the reports made by technical data-scientists in a way that a non-technical audience can read.
We are to hire our first non-founding employee who is a full-stack engineer to help us drive our product forward in the next few months. We are an early-stage startup backed by some great investors like Techstars and Lunar Ventures. If you want to move to the best city in the world – Valencia, Spain – then you can work in the office with us. Otherwise, you can work remotely in the EU. This job will include equity commensurate with being the first hire in the company.
- Write code that powers the knowledge platform for data-driven companies around the world.
- Write optimised back end code.
- Be able to jump into all parts of the stack which is MongoDB, a node backend, and a Next.js/React frontend.
- Write robust code and build out a test suite for the product.
- Experience working with MongoDB.
- Dev ops experience
- Experience of building, deploying and maintaining a Node application.
- Live within an hour of Central European time.
- Be willing to move to Valencia, Spain or work remote within the EU (if remote then experience of working remotely is a plus).
- Professional level English. We all love learning languages at Kyso – but the working language of the company is English.
- You have a scientific background or a background in data-science.
- Experience working with Python and Jupyter notebooks.
Tags: Internacional, Programming