Back end and front end manager at Ambushed.tv
Our company Ambushed.tv is growing fast and we are looking to hire a new in-house back-end and front-end tech manager to help us deliver the most exciting projects and raise our design game every single day!
Who we are:
– We are a collective of creatives that create the most amazing treatments/pitch decks for international film directors and work with the best advertising film production companies in the world (Iconoclast, Anonymous Content, BWGTBLD, and 120 others…). Excitingly, we are also branching out into the world of fiction: feature films, TV series, video games etc.
– We are a Visual Narrative Studio.
– Our commitment is to create treatments that tell better stories: we employ screenwriters to improve stories + visual researchers and designers to present them in the most impactful and exciting way.
A special position is now open at Ambushed.tv
The role: we call this role “ flying designer”, and as it sounds, managing the front and back end of various design software, the idea is to jump from task to task to help the agency in the background with a deep understanding of all the tech we use in-house (Figma, Readymag, Indesign, Adobe Suite, Midjourney…), and with design touches up for some last minute projects sometimes.
We need someone:
that is a fast learner, a Swiss knife of web tools, and a problem solver
that is interested in computers, games, and all that happens behind the screen
that knows about the A to Z of Web development, from concept to delivery on multiple platforms (especially Readymag, Figma, Adobe suite, After Effects…)
a good understanding of WordPress (and projects to back it up)
that knows how to code snippets there and there, find issues to technical bugs
AND has an eye for design and enough Design skills to help on small touches up on existing treatments
– Fully remote (clients are primarily based in EU and US time zones)
– Part time: afternoon/mornings, on a pattern that you can manage with your life / even better when we need you, and we count hours… We can discuss it. Total: 4 hours per day – Monday to Friday included – 20 hours per week
– Salary of 1200 euros per month
– This Job will grow into a more stable, more hours job later on, month after month, and can easily get to 2500e/month for a full week
– 20 days offered as a vacation for the year
The mission will make you:
– An expert at telling complex, fascinating visual narratives.
– An expert at working in a team, coordinating, learning, and sharing with all the team (now 40 people).
– Involved in 1 to 2 new creative concepts every single week (we work on treatments for the top TV ads in the world: cinema campaigns, primetime «Superbowl» ads, etc. – for all the biggest brands in the world, from Google to LVMH)
– Work within a very positive, friendly, and family-like atmosphere where full transparency, team spirit, and courage in hard times are the rules. We are not a platform, we are a collective of creative people all passionate about what we do, working all together.
This position is available now so the sooner you can start the better. We will train you, you’ll evolve with missions as it gets harder and harder, and you’ll get as many responsibilities as you want to take as you grow with us.