At Domestika we are looking for an Ambassador for our BR Market.
We are seeking an Ambassador for the Brazilian Market, aiming to build deep relationships in the creative communities in Brazil and to help us find the best minds in creative fields to produce courses at Domestika.
As an Ambassador, you will help Domestika develop relationships with the movers and shakers in the Brazilian creative Community and help connect with and acquire the best talent, at both senior level and young creative stars to be part of the Domestika host of teachers, as well as to develop exciting editorial content to be shared through Domestika and its other communication platforms. The position also entails prospecting, closing deals and keeping up the relationships with individuals and companies, who will work together with category experts and producers to produce comprehensive educational material in diverse creative fields.
The Brazilian Ambassador will report to the Head of Acquisitions and work hand in hand with the Country Manager Brazil and will be part of a network of Ambassadors across different countries, including Latin American countries, the United States, and European markets.
Domestika is the global largest growing community within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those people who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. From this grew a community of over 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Country Ambassador do at Domestika?
• Develop relationships with key creative stakeholders, both individuals and industry organizations and collectives in top cities, across all of the categories that Domestika covers, including graphic design, illustration, photography, video, etc.
• Drive brand awareness of Domestika within the creative communities by organizing events and local activities that help drive engagement and connection with these groups.
• Create a map of the creative landscape for each of the creative areas covered by Domestika.
• Liaise with experts and researchers in creative fields in order to identify the key people and connectors within each community.
• Develop reports on profiles of potential teachers.
• Liaising with teachers for course development and development of other collaborations.
Initiate and enable negotiation with the top professionals in these fields.
• Strong, demonstrable connections in the Brazilian creative world within one or more of Domestika’s main areas of focus (illustration, photo/video, design, crafts, architecture).
• Communication skills, including negotiation.
• Sales-oriented speech when negotiating.
• Sensitivity towards artists’ profiles.
• Personal experience with creative fields such as photography, design, advertising, illustration, art, film, craft, and others.
• Experience in buying or providing services from creative professionals in some of the fields above, as well as closing contracts with service providers.
• Experience as an art buyer or creative (e.g. illustrators, filmmakers, photographers, etc) agent a plus.
• Native Portuguese. Fluency in English. Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative and multicultural team.
• Fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues and grow professionally.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
Sueldo: A convenir