2D Animator Artist
Palma de Mallorca, Illes Balears provincia
Located in Palma, you will be part of one of our game teams and will be collaborating with other artists, unity developers and product owners.
Being part of a multidisciplinary team, you’ll produce high-end marketing creatives, which help us improve our marketing efforts and engage new users.
We are looking for a 2D animator who has a passion for games, especially casual/mobile type. Creativity and a wide range of artistic skills are required.
He/she will specialize in the conception, creation of the animations and the exportation of the assets into Unity 3D.
He/she will work closely with other artists and developers following a workflow designed to facilitate teamwork.
- Using Photoshop elements, key framing in Spine 2D
- Create beautiful animations to be rolled out into the game
- Develop visual concepts and ideas for future release
- Contribute artwork ideas
What we offer
- Competitive Salary.
- Flexible office hours.
- Flexible 23.5 days of vacation.
- Remote work ( 2 days per week). Is you are a senior profile you can work remotely 100%
- Training courses and internal seminars.
- Relocation support.
- Outside terrace
- Chill-out lounge with games.
- Happy Hours and social activities.
- The best environment
We are looking for a person with the following skills:
- Good animation skills using Spine or similar
- Knowledge of Photoshop.
- Experience in Unity and working with developers.
- Ease of teamwork in an inspiring and proactive way.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar position.
The following skills will be a plus:
- Knowledge of the Scrum/agile methodology
- Be familiar with working with version control
- Ability to create a variety of production quality in cartoon style
- Notions of UX/UI